This is a reservation request. No reservations are complete until confirmed by management via phone. Make sure to review our policies before your reservation request. Check-In Time 3:00pm – 5pm CST – Check-Out 10am. 10 Year Or Newer 34’+ Class A, 5 Year or Newer Super C Motorhome. If model year is 2008 or older, we require up to date pictures of current motorhome condition.
Sections of resort under development at this time – Plans subject to Change and MAY NOT BE BUILT
The following units are in our rental program at this time.
1-7, 9-12, 14-23, 61, 77, 91-96, 102-103, 107-111
All other units are undeveloped or privately owned at this time
Legend: For Rent – For Sale – For Sale and Rent – Coming Soon – Not Available
- We accept Class A motorhomes (10 years old or newer) and Super C motorhomes or 5th Wheels (5 years old or newer) “ONLY” that are 34′ or longer, that are in good condition and well maintained. “Coaches older than 10 years old may be allowed IF they are in excellent condition – must email a current picture of your coach prior to completion of reservation.
- Minimum 3 nights stay per reservation; with a minimum requirement of 5 nights stay on major holiday weekends.
- Full & final payment is required at the time of reservation. Visa, and Mastercard accepted. Reservations for 30 days or longer require a deposit equal to the first month’s rent to be held and will be credited towards your balance upon check-in.
- 13% Lodging Tax, $75 Reservation fee, 3% Credit Card processing fee, and a $10 per night Resort Impact Fee are not included in nightly rental rates and will be added to each reservation.
- Occupancy may not exceed 6 people per coach over 2 years of age.
- You agree to be financially responsible for any damage your coach or vehicle may cause to landscaping, electrical transformers, the pedestal, the parking pad or the coach house. Inspections will be performed before and after your stay.
- Specific resort site reservations are not guaranteed and site assignment is subject to change.
- Buena Vista RV Resort requires 14 days notification prior to arrival for any changes or cancellations to daily or weekly rentals. If a cancellation is received within 14 days of Arrival, ALL rents, deposits and fess are forfeited. All Holiday stays are non-refundable and non-transferable in the event of a cancellation. All Seasonal reservation payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Daily and weekly reservations must give 14 days’ notice for refund minus $75 Reservation Fee.
- 30 day reservations must give 30 days’ notice for refund minus $75 Reservation Fee.
- No Refunds are issued for early departure, evictions, or inclement weather, unless there is a governmental mandatory evacuation order issued.”
- These guidelines allow us to give the best service possible to our guests and property owners. Our reservationists will be happy to answer any questions you may have or help you with any special requests. We look forward to having you as a guest.
- 1. A first month rental prepayment is required for all monthly rentals.
- 2. Remainder of balance is due upon or before check-in.
- 3. Pre-payment is required for all daily and weekly rentals of the full amount of the stay.
- 4. Outdoor Pool & Spa hours are 8:00 am- 10:00 pm CST. Children under age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older at all times.
- 5. Indoor Pool and fitness room (located on the first floor of the clubhouse) may be used at any time. Children under the age of 14 are not allowed in weight room and/or hot tubs; ages 14-18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- 6. The Club House on the second floor of the Clubhouse is permitted for use 24/7 by owners and guest.
- 7. Guest is responsible for any damages over and above normal wear and tear. If excessive cleaning is required after your stay, your credit card will be billed accordingly.
- 8. Please verify arrival/departure dates, reserved site accommodations and rental amount due, and contact us immediately if you find a discrepancy. Otherwise, it will be assumed correct.
- 9. A site will be assigned to you upon confirmation, but is subject to change (before check-in) if the need arises.
- 10. If you find it necessary to cancel your reservation or change dates, advance notice must be given in order to receive a refund, less the cancellation fee. 14 days’ notice required for weekly rentals, 30 days for monthly rentals. If less than the minimum notice is given, your prepayment will be held for lost rent. NO REFUNDS FOR EARLY DEPARTURE.
- 11. Check-in is 3 p.m. daily.
- 12. Check-out is 11 a.m. Gate Cards and Beach Passes are to be returned to the Gatehouse. If you check out after 11 a.m., an additional fee will be applied (up to 1 full day). We must have your cooperation to prepare the site for the next guest’s arrival. We ask that when you depart to please dispose of all food and trash. Sites are to be left clean. The cleaning of RV pad and grill will be handled by our housekeeping staff.
- 13. A cleaning fee is charged for each stay.
- 14. Some of our rental properties are for sale. If the site you are renting is for sale, we may need to show it to a prospective purchaser during your stay. We will make every effort to schedule a time that is convenient for you so that we do not interrupt your vacation.
- 15. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone and will not be responsible for accidents or injury to guests or for loss of money or valuables of any nature. Buena Vista Property Management will not rent to anyone under the age of 25. We reserve the right to confirm the age of renter and can evict guests that do not comply with this policy. Rates, options and availability are subject to change without notice. We also reserve the right to substitute comparable accommodations without notice or liability should the site be out of service or unavailable. If comparable accommodations are not available, a refund will be given. Every precaution has been taken by Buena Vista Property Management and Sales for accuracy.
- 16. Please do not park anywhere but your lot and designated areas. Do not park along the streets within the RV resort. Parking on the roadways is strictly prohibited. No parking is allowed on the streets- except when unhooking your tow vehicle.
- 17. No trailers or tow dolleys will be allowed on the RV pads. Upon arrival please unhook your trailer BEFORE pulling onto your lot. Maintenance personnel will move your trailer to our gated area until it is time for you to depart. Please let your reservationist know that you will be bringing a trailer or dolley so that the proper accomodations can be ready for you upon arrival.
- 18. All common areas of the resort are non-smoking.
- 19. Gas or propane grills are allowed; however, please do not place them on any patio furniture. They may be placed on your own table or directly on the concrete pad or paved patio areas. Open fires that may give off spark are NOT allowed.
- 20. Please make sure that the exhaust from your aqua hot will not present a fire hazard with the pine straw.
- 21. As with any high quality resort, please do not hang anything outside including but not limited to towels, clothing, tarps, party lights, yard decor etc.
- 22. Limit of 2 pets per coach. All breeds are welcome at Buena Vista. All animals are to be kept on leash when in the resort and you are required to clean up after them. Unruly or excessively aggressive animals will not be allowed in the resort; and any such behavior, as deemed by Management, will result in immediate eviction from the resort. There are 4 receptacles with bags located throughout the resort. Any failure to pickup your pet’s waste could result in eviction from the resort.
- 23. Any and all rules are in place so that everyone can enjoy themselves in this truly unique resort. Please be a good neighbor and use common sense in any situation not mentioned here.
- **All occupants shall at all times abide by the rules and regulations concerning the use of the resort, as adopted and/or amended from time to time (the “rules”) by Buena Vista RV Property Owners Association, Inc., an Alabama non-profit corporation (the “Association.”
no Weather Averages
no Weather Averages